Cancelling your account will disable all functionality and permanently delete your data:
- Access to the web console and all associated functionality will be disabled for all users linked to your account.
- The Mobenzi mobile app will stop working and your field team will no longer be able to capture data.
- Links to web forms will be disabled and web collection will no longer be possible for any forms.
- All data associated with your account (including forms, submissions, users and reports) will be permanently deleted.
- Cancelling the account will take place at the end of the current billing period.
Note: Only the account owner has access and permission to cancel the account.
If you prefer not to cancel the account you may want to consider parking the account instead. Read more about parking here.
Cancel your account
Should you wish to cancel your account, the account owner can log in and go to the change plan page by navigating to My Account (1) and selecting Change/cancel plan (2).
Select Cancel account from the bottom left of the change plan page.
You will be prompted to confirm cancelling the account if you wish to proceed. Take note of the details regarding cancelling your account.
Note: cancelling an account is permanent and you cannot undo cancelling.
Abort the cancel request
If you no longer wish to cancel your account, the account owner can log in and navigate to the "Change plan" page. From the bottom left corner, choose "Cancel cancellation request".
Once you've confirmed that you do not wish to cancel the account, the cancellation request will be removed and the subscription will renew at the end of the billing period.