As part of our COVID-19 response, we've developed several "COVID-19 toolkits" for organisations to use at no cost for up to 10,000 submissions per month.
When you activate one of the toolkits for your organisation, a new project will be added to your account. Inside the project, you'll find several form templates which you can customise and use - or you can create your own forms. All forms inside the project can be enabled for web collection allowing you to gather data from any respondent (e.g. employees, customers and visitors) using any device. No app download is required (although you can still use our mobile app if you need to gather data offline).
To enable the toolkit for your account, simply ask your Account Owner (the person who created the account for your organisation) to login to the console and activate the COVID-19 Response Toolkit by clicking the icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
The Account Owner will then be prompted to select the toolkit that best describes your organisation (e.g. a school or other kind of workplace). The templates relevant to your type of organisation will be created when you complete the activation process inside a new project called "COVID-19 Response Toolkit".
Once you've activated the toolkit, you can start exploring and using the form templates. Here are some suggested next steps:
- Preview one of the forms in the toolkit.
- Capture some test data by opening the form in your web browser. You'll find the link to the form under "Web Collection" - located within the "Collect" tab.
- Adapt a form by adding new fields, changing wording or adding your logo. You'll need to publish the changes.
- Invite a colleague who needs access to the data.
- If you prefer, you can also create your own forms.
Explore each toolkit in more detail: