Forms can be printed by navigating to the Design tab (1), selecting the settings cog (2) and choosing 'Print Form' from the drop-down (3).
Forms can also be printed from the form Overview tab.
The print preview window will open from where you can adjust the print settings or select to save the form in PDF format (using the drop-down next to 'Destination' in the panel on the left).
The Take special note of the following:
- Basic form information (e.g. version and language) is included at the top of the form
- Field names are included as part of the display text
- Field references are not 'wrapped', but still display as text
- Cascading select field options are excluded
- Embedded images are displayed
- Resources (e.g. audio and video files) are replaced by the name of the file
Note: While the print preview window is open, we'd recommend that no edits be made in your Design tab. Remember to close the print window after printing the form.