Every form consists of one or more pages. A page is a container for the fields and content you wish to display on a particular screen.
To design a form, follow these easy steps:
- Add a form or open an existing form from the project dashboard or quick-switch menu. The form will open in the designer.
- By default, new forms are created with a single page. You can start adding fields to the page or you can add more pages (optional). Read more about how to structure your form.
- If you need to, you can add skip logic and validation rules (optional). You can also group related fields together to apply skip logic to all the fields in the group or to configure the fields to repeat.
- Preview your form to check how it will be displayed on a handset.
- Once you are happy with your form, publish it to make it available to any assigned fieldworkers.
- Make the form available in different languages.
- Rename the form.
- Print the form / Save to PDF
- Duplicate the form to create an exact copy of it.
- Change the status of the form.
- Delete the form if it was created by mistake, or if it is a demo form which is no longer needed.
- Assign the form to team members to make it available on their handsets (or unassign it to remove it from their handsets).
- Move the form to a different project.
Using the legacy form designer? Have a look at our article on The Basics of designing a form in the legacy form designer.