The data that you collect using Mobenzi can be viewed on other analytics platforms like Power BI by making use of our API.
To set up your connection, simply follow the below steps:
- Open Power BI
- Select File -> New
- From the "Home" tab, select "Get data"
- Choose "OData Feed"
- Enter our API URL: https://console.mobenzi.com/secure/api.svc
- Choose "Basic authentication"
- Enter the username and password for a user that has permissions to the data in the account/project you wish to access
- Select the entities you wish to import (e.g. Submissions, Responses, Questions, etc) - more information about the supported API entities is available in the API overview in our Help Center
- Wait for the data to load
The specified data will now be available for in Power BI and the rest is up to you. We recommend creating relationships between the tables and columns as this will make it much easier to build charts and reports within Power BI (e.g. Responses link to Questions using the question_id column).