The system allows you to communicate directly with your team members via SMS messages. You have two options when sending messages:
- Communicate with an individual user
- Communicate with multiple people (bulk messaging)
Communicate with an individual user
- Go to the Team tab and select the team member you want to send the SMS to.
- On their profile, under 'Actions', select 'Communicate'.
- Type your message and click 'Send SMS'.
- A dialog box will pop up showing you the number of messages to be sent and the cost. If you are happy with this, click 'Send'.
Communicate with multiple people (bulk messaging)
You can communicate with all users assigned to a specific form:
- From the quick-switch panel, select the relevant form and go to the form's Overview tab.
- Under 'Fieldworkers', select 'Communicate'.
- Type in your message and click 'Send SMS' to send your message.