Data collected by your fieldworkers can be exported at any time, provided you have view permissions for the project.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Analytics tab.
- [Optional] Use filters to limit the export to only the submissions you are interested in (e.g. filter by date, fieldworker(s) or other criteria).
- [Optional] Use the grid view to rename any columns where you don't want to use the default field names used. This can be useful in cases where the field names are not compatible with the analysis tool you are using.
- Select Export and choose your preferred format: Stat/Transfer, Comma Separated Values (CSV) or Microsoft Excel. Click on a format to see more details about the additional options related to your chosen format.
- Click "Export". If your export contains fewer than 500 submissions, your download will start immediately. Large datasets are handled slightly differently as outlined below.
Should your export contain more than 500 submissions, you will be asked to confirm your email address and a secure link to download your export file will be sent to you. Depending on the size of the export and during peak times, it may take several minutes or longer before you receive the email containing the link to download the export file. Please wait until you have received the email with the download link before requesting further exports
- You must use the email address that is linked to your Mobenzi account when prompted to enter your email address.
- Exports containing more than 1,000 images will not be processed. You will need to use filters to create batches containing less than 1,000 images each.
- Other users will not be able to use the download link emailed to you as it is tied to your Mobenzi credentials. Do not forward the email you receive to other users.