You will manage your project team from the Team tab.
This article will explain how to:
- Add team members
- Edit users
- Manage user permissions
- Delete users
Add team members
When adding a new team member, you will have a choice between adding a:
- Fieldworker - Mobile access only. Fieldworkers only interact with the system using the Mobenzi mobile application and have no access to the web console whatsoever. Fieldworkers only have access to forms explicitly assigned to them.
- Console (full) user - Web and mobile access. Console users can also conduct forms but most importantly they have access to the Mobenzi web console where they can be granted permissions to perform a variety of other tasks. These additional permissions are managed per project.
To add a new fieldworker:
- Go to the Team tab and click 'Add Team Member'.
- Select the type of user you want to add.
- Enter the first and last name of the team member. If you are adding a full user, you will also be required to enter an email address.
- Select 'Add user account'.
To edit a user:
- Find and select the user you want to edit in the list of team members on the Team tab. The user's individual overview page will open.
- In the right-hand side panel, under 'Actions', select 'Edit user'.
From the Edit screen you will be able to:
- Update the user's profile by editing the user type, first name, last name and email address (full users only).
- Update the user's permissions.
- Manage the user's language preferences.
You can completely remove a user from this project. If this user was assigned to a handset, the handset will now be 'unassigned'.
Note: This won't delete any submissions made by this user.
To delete a user:
- Find and select the user you want to delete in the list of team members on the Team tab. The user's individual overview page will open.
- In the right-hand side panel, under 'Actions, select 'Delete user'.
- Confirm by selecting 'OK'.
Assigning a handset to your team member
After setting up a new team member, you can assign a handset and assign the relevant forms to them. If you use the handset setup wizard to add a handset to your project, a fieldworker will automatically be created in the Team tab with this handset and the relevant forms (as stipulated in the handset setup wizard) will already be assigned to them.