If you are currently on one of our paid plans and have the correct permissions set up, you are allowed to add more than one project linked to your account. You then have the ability to move forms from one project to another as long as the projects are linked to the same account. You can also choose to delete a project if it is no longer needed.
In this article we will show you how to do the following:
- Create a new project
- Delete a project
- Move a form to a different project
Create a new project
Note: Only users with the relevant permissions will be able to create a project.
To create a new project:
- Open your quick-switch panel in the top left corner of your screen.
2. Select '+New Project'.
3. Enter the name of your new project and select 'Create Project'. The dashboard of new project will open.
You can rename your project at any time by selecting Manage Project from the project's dashboard. Edit your project's name and select 'Save Project Name'.
Delete a project
You can delete a project by:
- Selecting Manage Project from the dashboard of the project that you would like to delete.
- Select 'Delete this project from account'
- Select 'Ok' to delete.
Warning: When you delete a project, you will remove all the data collected for all the forms within that project. You will not be able to retrieve this data, so be sure to export all the data that you'll need before deleting a project.
Move a form to a different project
You can move a form from one project to any other project linked to your account. The form will be removed from the original project and added to the project you selected as destination.
Note: All fieldworkers that were assigned to this form will be unassigned from it. You will have to assign the form to fieldworkers again from within the project you moved the form to.
To move a form, open the form and follow the steps below:
- On the form Overview or Design page, select 'Change status'.
- A new window will open. Select which project you would like to move the form to.
- Select 'Move form'.
The page will look unchanged except that the project on the top of the screen will have changed to the destination project. Note: you now find yourself in the context of the new project.