A fieldworker will only be able to see a form on their handset once you've assigned it to them. You can assign forms and updates to forms from the Assignments tab. You can also unassign forms if you no longer want fieldworkers to have access to it. The assignment status icon next to each fieldworker's name indicates whether a survey and its updates are currently assigned to a fieldworker.
Note: Fieldworkers must have at least one handset assigned to them to be able to receive and conduct a form.
To assign/unassign forms and push updates:
- Select the fieldworkers involved:
- Use the filters to determine which fieldworkers are listed.
- Select/deselect fieldworkers individually by ticking/clearing the checkbox next to each fieldworker's name OR
- Use the 'Select All' button to bulk select fieldworkers matching the currently selected filters (including those not shown on the first page of results).
- In the drop-down menu at the top of the fieldworker list, select one of the below and click 'Apply':
- "Assign & push updates" to assign the form to the selected fieldworkers and instruct their handsets to "check for updates" OR
- "Unassign & push updates" to unassign (remove) the form from the selected fieldworkers and instruct their handsets to "check for updates".
Use the filters at the top of the page to quickly list:
- All fieldworkers with access to the project that you are currently in.
- Fieldworkers currently assigned to the form that you are viewing.
- Fieldworkers not currently assigned to the form that you're viewing.
- Fieldworkers assigned to the form who do not have the latest version of the form.
Assignment status icons
When the filter is selected, the matching fieldworkers are displayed. An icon next to each fieldworker indicates the current assignment status of the selected form:
- Green: the form is assigned to the fieldworker and they have downloaded the latest version of the form.
- Yellow: the form is assigned to the fieldworker but they have not yet downloaded it, or they do not have the latest version of it.
- Grey: the form is not assigned to the fieldworker.