You may need to delete submissions when cleaning your data or after testing a form. This is simple to do, but only users who have the permissions to do so will be able to make the deletions.
Note: There is no way of restoring deleted submissions from the console, so please ensure that you are deleting the correct submission.
To delete a submission:
- Go to Analyse tab of your form and open the grid.
- Find the submission you want to delete and select it from the grid by clicking on its row. The selected submission will be highlighted in grey. Avoid clicking on the View or Edit icons as that will open the submission.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Delete the selected submissions'.
- You also have the option of deleting all the submissions that match the filter you've applied.
- Confirm that you want to delete this submission / submissions.