Note: Only users whose permissions include the ability to edit submissions will be able to make edits.
To view or edit an individual submission, filter for the submissions.
- In the Analyse tab, go to the grid and find the submission you want to view.
- Click on the “View” icon next to the submission.
- This will open a read-only version of the submission for you to view.
If you would like to edit the responses in a submission:
- In the Analyse tab, go to the grid and find the submission you want to edit.
- Click on the "Edit" icon next to the submission.
- Edit the responses in the form and select "Save Changes" in the top right.
- A pop-up will appear in which you can add a comment for each change that was made to the submission. Click the 'duplicate' link if you want to use the same comment for all responses that were modified.
- Click "Save".
A full audit history of all changes made is stored allowing you to always see what the original response was, who changed it, when it was changed, and why it was changed (based on the comments you entered above):